Phone: 01506 826030
In Their Words ...........
The West Lothian Golf Club, is a championship course situated between Bo’ness and Linlithgow in Central Scotland that is the home of the Scottish PGA Young Professionals Championships and will host the Scottish Boys U16 Open Stroke Play Championships in 2016.
The course and the clubhouse have fantastic, panoramic views over the Forth Valley and is easily accessible from Glasgow and Edinburgh and only 2 miles of the M9 motorway.
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype: Parkland with natural uneven terrain and some elevated tees and greens
- Number Of Holes: 18
- Yardage: 6249 yds
- Par: 71
- Bar/Restaurant: Enjoy fine food and drink with spectacular panoramic views from the clubhouse
- Drinks/Snacks: Quick snack menu available
- Changing Facilities: Seperate and secure visitors facilities
- Shower Facilities: Showers available must use own towel
- Pro-Shop: Yes. Fully stocked with a range of top brands equipment, tuition and custom fitting centre specialising in Cleveland, Taylor Made and Callaway
- Buggy Hire: Buggies available to hire, best to pre book limited number available
- Trolley Hire: Pull and power trollies available, best to pre book power trolley
- Practice Area: Excellent practice facilities for long and short game
- Putting Practice: Putting practice green available
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information: Visit the Website
Location and Route Planning