Phone: +44 (0)1506 433337
In Their Words ...........
Pumpherston was founded in 1895, originally a nine hole layout, the course was extended to 18 holes in 2002 with the project receiving worldwide acclaim which has resulted in a truly 'green' golf course.
The new course layout designed by Graeme Webster is recognised as one the best courses in West Lothian. It contains numerous water features throughout the 6000 yard par 70 course and the greens are constructed to USPGA standard. Our course offers a true test for golfers of all abilities and we are within easy reach of both Glasgow and Edinburgh airports and the major motorway networks in Scotland.
Only 15 minutes from Fife, why not stop off and visit us on your way to the Fife links courses?
TripAdvisor Course Review
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype: Parkland, some tight tee shots to some tough greens surrounded by water. Numerous water features and the greens are constructed to USPGA standard
- Number Of Holes: 18
- Yardage: 6036 yds
- Par: 70
- Bar/Restaurant: Lounge bar with seperate dining room with catering available for all tastes
- Drinks/Snacks: Snack menu available in the Clubhouse
- Changing Facilities: Changing room and lockers available for visitors use
- Shower Facilities: Showers available, use own towel
- Pro-Shop: Pro shop fully stocked with all the leading manufacturers golf equipment, extensive tuition also available from a high quality professional
- Golf Club Hire: No golf clubs available to hire
- Buggy Hire: Buggies are avilable to hire, best to pre book limited quantity available
- Trolley Hire: Pull and power trolleys available to hire, best to pre book power
- Practice Area: A 300yd long practice area and short game improvement area, bunkers available to practice you sand saves
- Putting Practice: Large USPGA standard putting practice green available
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information: Visit the Website
Location and Route Planning