Phone: +44 (0)1506 891097
In Their Words ...........
Niddry Castle in West Lothian is a complete test of golf and our fantastic 18 hole course (Par 70, 5914 yards) has been designed to allow all levels of golfer a fair and true test.
With superb greens all year round, manicured surfaces, tremendous panoramic views towards the Pentland Hills and not to mention playing around historic Niddry Castle which will have you captivated. Free draining land combined with up to date greens gives you the confidence that whatever the time of year, you will have an enjoyable round but don't just take our word for it.
Check out what visitors have to say.
TripAdvisor Course Review
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype: Parkland, many hazards means control and course management is a must
- Number Of Holes: 18
- Yardage: 5914 yds
- Par: 70
- Bar/Restaurant: Bar and light meals available in the clubhouse
- Drinks/Snacks: Snacks available in the clubhouse
- Changing Facilities: Changing room available in the clubhouse
- Shower Facilities: No showers available
- Pro-Shop: No pro shop but small amount golf essentials available at reception
- Golf Club Hire: No golf clubs to hire
- Buggy Hire: No buggys available to hire
- Trolley Hire: Pull trolleys only available to hire
- Practice Area: A practice driving net available
- Putting Practice: Putting practice available on a synthetic grass surface
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information: Visit the Website
Location and Route Planning