Phone: + 44 (0)1506 844356
In Their Words ...........
In 1913, the original course was laid out by Robert Simpson, the professional at Carnoustie, of which the first four holes still survive today. Since 1950 the club has had an association with the MacKinnon family of Drambuie fame. It was Gena MacKinnon who bought Braehead Farm to protect the interests of the club, and leased the land to the club in 1950 so that the club could be extended to 18 holes. The driver she used has pride of place in the Gena MacKinnon lounge in the clubhouse.
Linlithgow Golf Club sits high above the Royal Burgh town of Linlithgow, Scotland. Our beautiful 18-hole course is situated within the farmland and hillside of the surrounding area, offering up stunning views of the Ochil Hills, Union Canal and Forth Valley. Steeped in history and tradition, Linlithgow is ideally situated half way between Edinburgh and Glasgow. At 5,851 yards, the course is short enough not to be tiring but tough enough to demand good golf shots.
On returning to the clubhouse you can quench your thirst with a drink from our well stocked bar, where you will also find a menu that will certainly fill the gap left by your exertions around the course
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype: Parkland
- Number Of Holes: 18
- Yardage: 5851 yds
- Par: 70
- Bar/Restaurant: Extensive menu provided in the Dining Room
- Drinks/Snacks: Relax with a snack in the Gena MacKinnon lounge
- Changing Facilities: Yes
- Shower Facilities: Yes
- Pro-Shop: Well stocked pro shop with all the golf essentials
- Golf Club Hire: N/A
- Buggy Hire: Buggies available to hire, best to pre book
- Trolley Hire: Trolleys available to hire
- Practice Area: Newly developed practice facility
- Putting Practice: Yes
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information: Visit the Website
Location and Route Planning