Golf Course Road
Phone: + 44 (0) 1506 446688
In Their Words ...........
The Deer Park course is one of two very distinctive nines. The front nine is fairly flat with a series of water hazards and well positioned bunkers, whilst the back nine feels more expansive in character, with the course rising and falling with the undulating terrain. This creates an interesting test of golf, and offers some stunning views with many local landmarks including Edinburgh Castle being visible on a clear day.
The course measures 6,727 yards from the championship tees, but the provision of five sets of tees mean that the course can be set up to present an enjoyable golfing experience for any level of golfer. Deer Park is home to the prestigious annual DEER PARK MASTERS 36 hole Pro-Am tournament which has become a major fixture on the PGA Tartan Tour since its launch in 2004.
The course is open to the public every day and visiting golfers are made very welcome at Deer Park.
TripAdvisor Course Review
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype: Parkland, the front nine is relatively flat but the back nine rises and falls with the undulating terrain
- Number Of Holes: 18
- Yardage: 6396 yds
- Par: 72
- Bar/Restaurant: Monarch Restaurant for fine dining, extensive menu
- Drinks/Snacks: Golfers bar for drinks and snacks
- Changing Facilities: Yes
- Shower Facilities: Yes
- Pro-Shop: Pro shop fully stocked with the leading brands golf equipment
- Golf Club Hire: Golf Club hire available
- Buggy Hire: Buggies available to hire, limited quantity best to pre book
- Trolley Hire: Yes
- Practice Area: Large practice area available
- Putting Practice: Yes
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information: Visit the Website
Location and Route Planning