Phone: + 44 (0)1236 824115
In Their Words ...........
Located in Central Scotland, and nestling at the foot of Kilsyth Hills, this is one of the most stunning and picturesque courses you will ever play in Scotland. The course provides you will a challenging variety of holes, and some wonderful views…from Goat Fell on the Island of Arran in the West, to the view over the Forth Bridges in the East.
This course was founded in 1899. It originally played as a 9 hole course, and over the years locations were changed, holes were added until it finally became an 18 hole course in 1992. The subsequent layout of the course has changed on numerous occasions over the years. Many features of the current course were designed by Rocky Roquemore and opened in 2002. Over the following years a number of improvements have been made, and additional features have been introduced.
We are immensely proud of the fact that we are the only course in Scotland to have the unique feature of 2 dry stane bridges, the most recent of which was completed in 2014. With a wonderful variety of holes, the course requires some good shot making, and provides a good challenge for golfers of any handicap
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype: The combination of parkland and heathland provides much variety and leads to a great test of golf, making an interesting round certain
- Number Of Holes: 18
- Yardage: 6222 yds
- Par: 71
- Bar/Restaurant: The clubhouse bar and lounge provide an extensive menu
- Drinks/Snacks: Snack menu available
- Changing Facilities: Yes
- Shower Facilities: Showers available, must use own towel
- Pro-Shop: Well stocked shop, all golfing essentials available
- Golf Club Hire: Golf clubs are available to hire, must be pre booked
- Buggy Hire: Golf buggies are available to hire, best to pre book
- Trolley Hire: Pull trolleys only available to hire
- Practice Area: No, practice area available
- Putting Practice: Yes
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information: Visit the Website
Location and Route Planning