86 Burnhead Road,
Phone: 01324 562415
In Their Words ...........
Falkirk Tryst Golf Club is situated on the northern edge of the village of Stenhousemuir, Larbert, Falkirk and within the Parish of Larbert, which is approximately midway between Edinburgh and Glasgow, and eleven miles south of the historic City of Stirling.
Falkirk Tryst Golf course, is laid on sandy soil with excellent drainage and one of the best all-year-round Golf courses In Central Scotland, as a result, the course is open year-round and enjoys a reputation of being playable even in the most extreme weather conditions.
The course takes advantage of the area's natural terrain while making use of heather, mounding, and strategically placed bunkers, challenging players of all ages and skill levels.
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype: The course takes advantage of the area's natural terrain while making use of heather, mounding, and strategically placed bunkers
- Number Of Holes: 18
- Yardage: 5994 yds
- Par: 70
- Bar/Restaurant: Full catering provided, extensive menu available
- Drinks/Snacks: Snack menu available
- Changing Facilities: Yes
- Shower Facilities: N/A
- Pro-Shop: Pro shop fully stocked with all the leading brands folf equipment
- Golf Club Hire: N/A
- Buggy Hire: N/A
- Trolley Hire: N/A
- Practice Area: Large grass practice ground, bunker and chipping areas
- Putting Practice: Yes
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information: Visit the Website
Location and Route Planning