136 Stirling Road,
Phone: + 44 (0)1324 611061
In Their Words ...........
Falkirk Golf Club established in 1922 and only 1.5 miles from the centre of Falkirk and easily reached being just 3 miles from J1 of the M876.
The Main Course comprises 18 varied holes measuring 6,230 yards from the Competition Tees. We are proud of our greens and of the golfing experience created by an interesting & enjoyable course.The layout is a Parkland course and is also ideal for a few a holes on a summer’s evening where different loops of 4, 5 or 11 holes can be enjoyed for those wanting to enjoy a game after work.
The magnificent Falkirk Wheel can be seen from several parts of the course, most impressively from the 10th tee.
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype: Parkland, an abundance of natural features and undulating terrain
- Number Of Holes: 18
- Yardage: 6230 yds
- Par: 71
- Bar/Restaurant: Yes, a wide range of delicious home cooked meals on the menu
- Drinks/Snacks: Freshly prepared sandwiches are served daily from snack menu
- Changing Facilities: Yes
- Shower Facilities: Showers available for visitors use
- Pro-Shop: Fully stocked golf shop, club repairs undertaken
- Golf Club Hire: No clubs available to hire
- Buggy Hire: No buggies available to hire
- Trolley Hire: Pull trolleys only available to hire
- Practice Area: Extensive practice facilities available
- Putting Practice: Two putting greens
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information: Visit the Website
Location and Route Planning