Phone: + 44 (0) 1786 821521
In Their Words ...........
At Dunblane New Golf Club we’d like to invite you to experience our course located in the centre of the cathedral city of Dunblane in one of the most picturesque areas of Perthshire. Beautiful vistas await you on virtually every hole on Dunblane New Golf Course.
Our elevated position provides a panorama over the Forth Valley and the Campsie Fells. Southwards you see views of Stirling Castle and beyond, while to the North and West views of the Southern Highlands and the peaks of Ben Lomond and Ben Ledi greet your eyes. Dunblane New Golf Course offers a testing 18 holes which allows enjoyable golf no matter what your handicap.
After your round of golf, a warm welcome awaits you in the clubhouse. Here you can relax in comfortable surroundings and enjoy good food and a drink.
TripAdvisor Course Review
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype: Parkland, James Braid helped design the New Course.
- Number Of Holes: 18 The NEW in Dunblane New refers to a move in 1923.
- Yardage: 5991 yds
- Par: 69.
- Bar/Restaurant: Yes
- Drinks/Snacks: Snack menu available
- Changing Facilities: Yes
- Shower Facilities: Yes
- Pro-Shop: Pro shop fully stocked with the leading brands golf Equipment
- Golf Club Hire: Golf club hire available, best to pre book
- Buggy Hire: Buggies are available to hire, best to pre book
- Trolley Hire: Pull and power trolleys are available to hire
- Practice Area: Practice facilities available.
- Putting Practice: Yes
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information: Visit the Website
Location and Route Planning