Phone: 01877 330975
In Their Words ...........
Blessed with stunning scenery, the course consists of stylish wooded parkland with panoramic views to the foothills of the Scottish highlands. Within beautifully lush and majestic surroundings, some truly memorable holes await the visitor, for example the charming and challenging 15th is one of the most famous par 3s in Scotland.
The Scotsman includes Callander among its list of the best golf courses in their 4th February 2009 issue, ahead of Carnoustie's Championship Course. Peter MacMichael describes Callander as 'great fun to play'.
Golf Monthly rated Callander among the top ten courses in Scotland for visitors, alongside Gleneagles, Turnberry and St. Andrews.
The National Club Golfer magazine described Callander as "... a fantastically secluded location, diverse holes with great greens and stunning views of Ben Ledi and the Trossachs all combine to create a memorable experience".
Scotland's Golf Gems stated "The backdrop at Callander is as uplifting as the course is diverse and it is a pleasure to see your ball scorching towards its target against such amazing scenery
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype: Wooded parkland
- Number Of Holes: 18
- Yardage: 5208 yds
- Par: 66
- Bar/Restaurant: Bar and catering service available in the Bracklin Falls Bistro
- Drinks/Snacks: Snack menu available
- Changing Facilities: Yes
- Shower Facilities: Showers available
- Pro-Shop: No resident pro, golf shop sells the golfers essentials
- Golf Club Hire: Golf clubs available to hire, best to pre book
- Buggy Hire: One buggy available to hire, best to pre book
- Trolley Hire: Pull and power trolleys available to hire
- Practice Area: Practice area available
- Putting Practice: Yes
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information: Visit the Website
Location and Route Planning