Phone : +44 (0)1334 466666
Website: Take me to the New Course
In Their Words ...........
The oldest ‘new’ course in the world, the second course at the Home of Golf was built by the Keeper of the Green Tom Morris in 1895 and it was imaginatively named to differentiate from its famous neighbour.
Boasting undulating fairways and challenging greens, the New Course is a classic test of Links golf.
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype: Links
- Number Of Holes: 18
- Yardage: 6625 yds
- Par: 72
- Bar/Restaurant: This course uses The Links Clubhouse facilities, bar and catering services provided in the Swilcan Restaurant
- Drinks/Snacks: Snack Menu available
- Changing Facilities: Yes
- Shower Facilities: Yes
- Pro-Shop: Links Golf Shop stocked with official St Andrews Links and Old Course logo merchandise
- Golf Club Hire: Callaway Golf provides St Andrews Links with all golf hire equipment, ask at reception in the Links Clubhouse
- Buggy Hire: Buggies only available to senior citizens and golfers with a medical certificate, subject to availability
- Trolley Hire: Pull and power trolleys available, they can be hired from the Starters Box
- Practice Area: Comprehensive practice facility at the golf practice center for driving, iron play, pitching, bunker play
- Putting Practice: Yes
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information: Visit the New Course Webpage
Location and Route Planning