Phone: + 44 (0) 1334 470214
In Their Words ...........
With a spectacular setting above St Andrews, the championship The Duke's gives magnificent panoramic views over the surrounding countryside to the sea.
The Duke's is highly regarded as one of the finest heathland championship courses in the British Isles and a must-play course for any golfer. Its style ranks alongside the great inland challenges, which demand accuracy and inventive play as well as power golf. And with five separate tee positions at every hole, The Duke's has the flexibility and challenge to appeal to golfers at every level, with the venue being chosen to host the 2014 International European Amateur Championship, one of the four majors in the world of amateur golf.
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype: The Duke's is regarded as one of the finest heathland championship courses and a must-play course for any golfer. With a spectacular setting above St Andrews, the Duke's gives magnificent panoramic views over the surrounding countryside to the sea.Its style demands accuracy and inventive play as well as power golf
- Number Of Holes: 18
- Yardage: White tees 6550 yds
- Par: 71
- Bar/Restaurant: The Dukes Clubhouse overlooks the spectacular closing holes of play and enjoys sweeping views over the town of St Andrews and the sea beyond, the award-winning Dukes Clubhouse restaurant offers a selection of traditional food
- Drinks/Snacks: Have a quick snack on the deck
- Changing Facilities: Yes, for members and guests
- Shower Facilities: Shower rooms for members and guests
- Pro-Shop: Fully stocked pro shop with custom fit club fitting service. All the top brands golf apparel and Old Course merchandise
- Golf Club Hire: Wilson golf clubs available to hire
- Buggy Hire: Buggies available to hire
- Trolley Hire: Pull trolleys available
- Practice Area: Driving range and a chipping and bunker area available
- Putting Practice: Practice putting green available
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information: Visit the Website
Location and Route Planning