St Andrews Bay
Phone: 01334 837000
In Their Words ...........
The 520 acre five star Fairmont St Andrews resort encapsulates luxury, elegance and truly breathtaking surroundings in the ‘Home of Golf’. A truly unique and special venue that makes your visit one to remember, with its lavish and stunning surroundings, peaceful setting and stunning cliff top views of St Andrews and the North Sea.
The resort prides itself with an array of fabulous facilities including two championship Golf Courses, The Kittocks and The Torrance, excellent dining experiences for every palette, ranging from our new Italian eatery La Cucina to St Andrews Bar and Grill serving the freshest of Steak and Seafood
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype: Kittocks Golf Course, a links course with a smattering of heathland for good measure. Some of the most beautiful holes in Scottish golf with unparalleled vistas as the course hugs the dramatic Fife coastline, Bruce Devlin designed this masterpiece with assistance from Gene Sarazen
- Coursetype: Torrance Golf Course, like the Kittocks the Torrance is essentially links with a smattering of heathland for good measure. Designed by Sam Torrance, this course has classic Scottish revetted bunkers and large greens in the traditional Scottish links style design
- Number Of Holes: Both 18
- Yardage: White tees, Torrance 6642 yards. Kittocks 6752 yards.
- Par: Torrance 72, Kittocks 71
- Bar/Restaurant: The Clubhouse has a dramatic cliff-top setting and stunning panoramic views of the magnificent bay of St Andrews. Breakfast, lunch or dinner available from a high quality menu
- Drinks/Snacks: A snack menu available at The Clubhouse
- Changing Facilities: Full locker room facilities available for visitors
- Shower Facilities: Shower rooms with towels provided for guests
- Pro-Shop: The pro shop has all the golfers essentials with branded clothing from Adidas, Tommy Hilfiger, Lyle and Scott, Underarmour and some branded merchandise
- Golf Club Hire: Titleist golf clubs available to hire
- Buggy Hire: Buggies available to hire for the Kittocks course only. The Torrance is a walking course only
- Trolley Hire: Pull trolleys only available to hire but visitors can use own power carts
- Practice Area: Full length outdoor driving range with short game and bunker practice area available
- Putting Practice: Putting green practice available
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information: Visit the Website
Location and Route Planning