Phone: +44 (0)1968 660970
In Their Words ...........
Our outstanding 18-hole, par 69 moorland course is a joy to play as well as offering a challenge to all levels of golfing ability. Just a 20 minute drive down the A702 from the Edinburgh City by-pass it is situated above the picturesque conservation village of West Linton, away from the traffic.
The course, designed by James Braid boasts wonderful views of the Scottish Border countryside with the hills of Upper Tweeddale to the south, Mendick Hill to the south west and the Pentland Hills to the north. In addition to the breath taking scenery there is an abundance of wildlife, including hares, owls and curlews.
The club, formed in 1890, has always had equal membership for men and women and was recently voted the friendliest golf course in the Scottish Borders. The well appointed clubhouse caters for all pre and post round needs and overlooks the closing three holes of the course.
TripAdvisor Course Review
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype: Moorland, featuring wonderful views of the Scottish border country
- Number Of Holes: 18
- Yardage: 6161 yds
- Par: 69
- Bar/Restaurant: Full bar and catering available
- Drinks/Snacks: Yes
- Changing Facilities: Yes
- Shower Facilities: Yes
- Pro-Shop: Pro shop fully stocked with all the leading brands golfing gear
- Golf Club Hire: Golf club hire available
- Buggy Hire: Buggies available to hire, limited quantity best to pre book
- Trolley Hire: Pull trolleys and Powakaddy trolleys available to hire
- Practice Area: Practice area available
- Putting Practice: Yes
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information: Visit the Website
Location and Route Planning