Phone: +44 (0)1896 752260
In Their Words ...........
Torwoodlee Golf Club welcomes visitors from around the world to sample our majestic course and experience the warmest of Scottish Borders hospitality.Our 18 hole course is a stunning picturesque rolling parkland paradise just outside Galashiels in the beautiful Scottish Borders countryside.The course is set in a valley amongst mature trees , flanked by the River Gala and is divided by the new Borders Railway line which opened in September 2015.Players are rewarded during their round with majestic scenery and are surrounded by amazing wildlife.
We are one of the premier clubs in the Scottish Borders and have been awarded the most visited/friendly club in Borders Freedom of the Fairway scheme many times over the last 2 decades. Over 100 years old, our club is steeped in history and the course is one of the most challenging and respected golf courses in the South of Scotland.With a Gents Yardage 0f 6021 yds Par69 SSS 70 and Ladies Yardage of 5366 yds par 72 sss 71 its a must for all levels of golfer offering many challenging holes that will not be forgotten.
Located 2 Miles north of Galashiels on the A7 we are situated in the centre of the borders and are only an hours drive away from Scotlands Capital Edinburgh.Torwoodlee is a must play on any golfing itinerary and we cater for all levels of golfer and all sizes of parties
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype: Parkland, a mix of mature woodland and rolling parkland
- Number Of Holes: 18
- Yardage: 6021 yds
- Par: 69
- Bar/Restaurant: Clubhouse restaurant has a varied menu available
- Drinks/Snacks: Full
- Changing Facilities: Yes
- Shower Facilities: Yes
- Pro-Shop: Essentials such as balls, tees and markers sold from the bar
- Golf Club Hire: No golf clubs for hire
- Buggy Hire: Buggies available to hire, best to pre book
- Trolley Hire: Pull trolleys only available to hire
- Practice Area: Practice chipping area available
- Putting Practice: Putting green available
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information: Visit the Website
Location and Route Planning