Phone: + 44 (0) 1835 823527
In Their Words ...........
The golf course at St Boswells is idyllically set on the south bank of the River Tweed, adjoining a site of scientific importance, this nine hole course enjoys an environment which enables the golfer to absorb a relaxed playing atmosphere which adds to the whole golfing experience.
Between shots it is possible to watch anglers landing their catch or the horses on the opposite bank drinking from the river. Wildlife is ever present and the backdrop of sounds and movement just adds to a stress free round.
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype: Flat parkland course situated on the banks of the river tweed. Tree lined fairways, peaceful and play in relaxed surroundings
- Number Of Holes: 9
- Yardage: From the white tees 2637yards
- Par: 34
- Bar/Restaurant: Catering is available in the clubhouse but needs to be pre-arranged
- Drinks/Snacks: Coffee machine and drinks vending machine available
- Changing Facilities: The clubhouse changing facilities are available for visitors use
- Shower Facilities: Showers are available for visitors to use
- Pro-Shop: No shop
- Golf Club Hire: No
- Buggy Hire: 2 buggies available to hire, best to pre-book if required
- Trolley Hire: Pull trolleys available to hire, no battery powered trolleys available
- Practice Area: There is no practice area
- Putting Practice: Putting green available
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information: Visit the Website
Location and Route Planning