Heiton by Kelso
Phone: 01573 450333
Website: Roxburghe Golf Club
In Their Words ...........
Roxburghe Golf Course, Scotland – a championship course loved by many and is one of Scotland’s finest inland courses. The Roxburghe Golf Course is set in 200 acres of parkland, in the heart of the Scottish Borders and is the region's first Championship Golf Course. The gateway to Scottish golf.
It is available on a pay as you play basis, to hotel residents, corporate golf groups and golf societies. You may wish to take advantage of the other facilities available such as the practice range, short game area and putting green. The purpose built Clubhouse overlooks the first tee and houses the Spike Bar, Fairways Lounge and Pro Shop.
The course is Par 72, 7111 yards off the back tees and is open to play seven days a week to anyone with a handicap certificate
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype: A championship parkland course designed by Dave Thomas. Fairways lined with mature trees, dramatic water hazards and rolling greens
- Number Of Holes: 18
- Yardage: White Tees 7111 yds
- Par: 72
- Bar/Restaurant: The Spike bar for home cooked meals or for a more formal dining experience there is the Fairways Restaurant
- Drinks/Snacks: Snack menu available from the Spike Bar
- Changing Facilities: Changing facilities available
- Shower Facilities: Yes, 2 showers available
- Pro-Shop: Fully Stocked with Leading Golf Brands, professional tuition available
- Golf Club Hire: Sets of golf clubs are available to hire
- Buggy Hire: Buggies are available to hire however its best to pre book to ensure availability
- Trolley Hire: Pull and power trollies are available to hire
- Practice Area: Driving bays and short game practice area availble
- Putting Practice: Putting practice green available
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information: Visit the Website
Location and Route Planning