Phone: +44 (0)1721 720197
In Their Words ...........
Set amid the beautiful rolling hills of the Scottish Borders overlooking the town of popular Peebles, our 6,138-yard golf course presents an enjoyable challenge for golfers of all abilities, affording great views from every hole, excellent greens and well conditioned fairways.
The views from all parts of the course are superb and with beautifully shaped fairways, maturing trees and well prepared sloping greens, Peebles Golf Course appeals to golfers of all standards. Both the front nine and back nine begin and end near the clubhouse, featuring a gradual rise up and a gentle walk down.
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype: A Harry Colt designed parkland course with spectacular views of the Tweed valley surrounding areas.
- Number Of Holes: 18
- Yardage: 6138 yds
- Par: 70
- Bar/Restaurant: Visitors can choose from a wide range of catering
- Drinks/Snacks: Yes
- Changing Facilities: Yes
- Shower Facilities: Yes, towels not provided
- Pro-Shop: Golfers essentials available from the clubhouse
- Golf Club Hire: There are 5 sets of clubs available to hire
- Buggy Hire: Buggies available to hire, limited quantity best to pre book
- Trolley Hire: Pull trolleys available to hire, no power trolleys
- Practice Area: Practice area available
- Putting Practice: Yes
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information: Visit the Website
Location and Route Planning