Phone: + 44 (0)1683 220020
In Their Words ...........
One of Golf Monthly’s top 100 hidden gems. Situated in the heart of the beautiful Southern upland hills, our fine moorland course is guaranteed to give you a great Scottish golfing experience. Moffat is a short drive from the Scottish border, just 1.5 miles from the M74, making it an ideal venue for a day or weekend trip. So, if you’re planning a pilgrimage to Scotland, the home of golf, why not make us your first destination and enjoy a warm welcome from our members and staff?
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype: A moorland course set in the heart of the beautiful Southern upland hills. The undulating fairways are a mix of uphill and downhill holes lined with mature trees.
- Number Of Holes: 18
- Yardage: 5276 yards from the white tees
- Par: 69
- Bar/Restaurant: The clubhouse catering is open from 11am and serves Lunches and Dinners. The clubhouse overlooks the 1st and 18th greens and has stunning views over the Moffat Hills
- Drinks/Snacks: Full snack menu available from the clubhouse
- Changing Facilities: Changing facilities available in the clubhouse locker room
- Shower Facilities: Showers available for guest use and towels are provided
- Pro-Shop: No pro shop but there is a limited quantity of golfers essentials tees, balls etc from the bar in the clubhouse
- Golf Club Hire: Golf clubs available to hire
- Buggy Hire: Buggies available to hire best to pre book to ensure availability
- Trolley Hire: Pull trolleys available to hire, no power trolleys available
- Practice Area: The practice facilities consist of a practice net
- Putting Practice: Practice putting green available
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information: Visit the Website
Location and Route Planning