Phone: 44 (0)1450 870220
Website: Minto Golf Club
In Their Words ...........
Minto is a gem of a parkland course set within the beautiful scenery of the Scottish Borders. Minto is located close to the village of Denholm and is less than 15 miles from each of the attractive border towns of Melrose, Jedburgh and Hawick. Edinburgh is only 50 miles away.
Minto golf course is 5,658 yards with a wide range of challenging holes, the highlights of which are the short 4th where the green is nestled in the trees and the aptly named Everest at the 12th where the fairway leads towards an elevated green.
The Clubhouse at Minto has a very comfortable Lounge Bar where food and drink are available throughout the year. The Club also organises a number of Open Competitions throughout the Summer
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype: Mature parkland with tree lined fairways
- Number Of Holes: 18
- Yardage: White Tees 5658 yds
- Par: 69
- Bar/Restaurant: Bar and catering facilities available, summer and winter opening times best to check times on website
- Drinks/Snacks: Snacks available from the clubhouse
- Changing Facilities: Changing facilities available
- Shower Facilities: Showers available, use own towels
- Pro-Shop: No pro shop but golfing essentials can be purchased from the bar
- Golf Club Hire: No
- Buggy Hire: Buggies are available to hire, best to pre book limited quantity available
- Trolley Hire: Pull trolleys available to hire, there are a few power carts available but best to pre book
- Practice Area: Practice driving nets and Irons only area
- Putting Practice: Putting practice green available
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information: Visit the Website
Location and Route Planning