Phone: +44 (0)1835 866342
In Their Words ...........
In 1998, the club purchased land from Lothian Estates and local farmers with the intention of extending the course to 18 holes. The new layout was designed in 2002 by Alistair Connell of Paisley with construction beginning in December 2003 and completed in the summer of 2005. The new 9 holes were opened for general play in June 2006.
Jedburgh Golf Club is set in the heart of the Scottish Borders amidst outstanding scenery with breathtaking views across the Cheviot hills. Since we extended from 9 to 18 holes in 2006, our course has matured nicely and offers an abundance of natural beauty - a good challenge to every golfer. For golfers of all abilities our course offers a challenging and rewarding test of golf.
In 1993 the club celebrated its Centenary with a match between Colin Montgomerie and The Club Champion, Callum Brown. It was an evenly contested match watched by a large crowd from Jedburgh and the other Border Towns.
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype: Parkland, with natural areas of gorse and broom
- Number Of Holes: 18
- Yardage: 5819 yds
- Par: 69
- Bar/Restaurant: Comprehensive catering facilities available
- Drinks/Snacks: Yes
- Changing Facilities: Yes
- Shower Facilities: Yes
- Pro-Shop: No, there are no golf items sold at the club
- Golf Club Hire: No
- Buggy Hire: Buggies available to hire, limited quantity best to pre book
- Trolley Hire: Pull trolleys available to hire, no power trolleys
- Practice Area: No
- Putting Practice: Yes
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information: Visit the Website
Location and Route Planning