Phone: + 44 (0) 1896 833701
Website: Cardrona Golf Course
In Their Words ...........
Macdonald Cardrona Hotel Golf and Spa is just 40 minutes from Edinburgh City Centre. Our championship golf course rests in a very unique setting amongst the beautiful Borders Hills, skirted by the famous River Tweed.
Designed by former Ryder Cup player Dave Thomas in 2001, the Par 72 parkland and woodland courses feature wide and undulating USGA greens and a distance of over 7000 yards from the medal tees. Our golf course is ideal for a golf break, corporate golf day or just a day out with friends.
Cardrona is the perfect destination for a great golfing experience, enhanced further by the luxury facilities of the Macdonald Cardrona Hotel.
TripAdvisor Course Review
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype: Parkland course designed by Dave Thomas. Built alongside the river Tweed in one of the most picturesque valleys in the borders. this championship standard golf course is a stunner
- Number Of Holes: 18
- Yardage: 6856yds
- Par: 72
- Bar/Restaurant: Dine in the award winning Renwicks Restaurant or relax in the Spikes Bar overlooking the golf course
- Drinks/Snacks: Snack available in the Spikes Bar overlooking the golf course
- Changing Facilities: Yes, for members and visitors
- Shower Facilities: Shower rooms for members and vivitors
- Pro-Shop: Small shop with all the top brands clothing and the golfers essentials
- Golf Club Hire: Wilson golf clubs available to hire
- Buggy Hire: Buggies are available to hire but it is best to pre-book
- Trolley Hire: Pull and Motocaddy power trolleys are available to hire
- Practice Area: There is a long game practice area
- Putting Practice: Practice putting green laid to the same standard as the greens on the course
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information: Visit the Website