690 Clarkston Road
Phone: +44 (0)141 637 1783
In Their Words ...........
The Williamwood Golf Club is located in Netherlee only 15 mins from the centre of Glasgow, and easily accessible from the motorway network. The golf course which was upgraded recently, is a classic parkland course surrounded by mature trees and now includes two beautiful water features.
First established in 1906, the James Braid designed course is both fun and challenging to play and provides a good test for golfers of all abilities. The course also offers a wealth of fine scenery including a small island wildlife area and there are magnificent views to the West and North towards Ben Lomond and the Campsie Hills.
Set within 92 acres of rolling parkland, The Williamwood Golf Club incorporates all of the original features of the course designed in 1906 by James Braid. In 2010 the course was extended by nearly 200 yards and a second par five hole was created which resulted in the standard scratch score being increased to 70. Other new features included the creation of a new hole and greater utilisation of the existing water features on the course.
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype: Parkland designed by James Braid. Visitors Monday to Friday only
- Number Of Holes: 18
- Yardage: 6013 yds
- Par: 69
- Bar/Restaurant: Full catering services available
- Drinks/Snacks: Snacks available
- Changing Facilities: Yes
- Shower Facilities: Yes
- Pro-Shop: Fully stocked pro shop with all the leading brands golf equipment
- Golf Club Hire: No
- Buggy Hire: Buggies available summer season only
- Trolley Hire: Pull and power trolleys available
- Practice Area: Short game practice area available
- Putting Practice: Yes
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information: Visit the Website
Location and Route Planning