Phone: +44 (0)1355 500256
In Their Words ...........
East Renfrewshire is a stunning golf course recognised for its outstanding layout, firm true greens, exceptional conditioning and expansive views. In a rolling moorland and tree-lined setting 500 feet above sea level, your round will take in breathtaking views across Glasgow to a backdrop of Ben Lomond and surrounding mountains within the Loch Lomond National Park.
Officially and annually recognised as 1st in Renfrewshire by all major course rankings, East Renfrewshire is the highest ranked course for 20 miles in all directions. Respected and enjoyed by golfers of all abilities, the course is a must play to appreciate the quality of the 1922 design by the renowned course architect and five times Open winner James Braid. The course has all the features one associates with a Braid designed course with elevated tees, undulating fairways and plateau greens.
Although initially without trees, the course now features a variety of trees lining many of the fairways. Our mission is to provide our members, guests and visitors with a quality golfing experience and excellent facilities accompanied at all times by a friendly and welcoming atmosphere.
TripAdvisor Course Review
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype: Mature Moorland, raised tees, undulating fairways, plateau greens
- Number Of Holes: 18
- Yardage: 6107 yds
- Par: 70
- Bar/Restaurant: Yes
- Drinks/Snacks: Yes
- Changing Facilities: Yes
- Shower Facilities: Yes
- Pro-Shop: Fully stocked pro shop with all the leading brands golf equipment
- Golf Club Hire: Do not have golf clubs for hire
- Buggy Hire: Buggies are available to hire from April to October although it is always best to pre-book
- Trolley Hire: Pull and power trolleys available to hire
- Practice Area: Practice facilities available to visitors
- Putting Practice: Yes
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information: Visit the Website
Location and Route Planning