Phone: +44 (0)141 884 3903
In Their Words ...........
Paisley Golf Club is Renfrewshire’s premier golfing destination, the design of the present course was the work of Mr McKenzie Ross and the construction work was carried out by Mssrs Stutt. The full 18 holes were first played in May 1953 and the first official Club competition to be played over the new course was a special event to mark the Coronation of Queen Elizabeth.
Our exceptional course and clubhouse offer one of the best golfing experiences in the West of Scotland. The challenging and interesting course makes it an excellent choice for everyone from visiting parties and outings to new and existing members.
Despite its proximity to the town, the elevation of the course and its location in the heart of a country park as well as the mature trees, burns and heather that surround the course, guarantee the peaceful idyllic setting necessary for an enjoyable game.
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype: Moorland, wide tree lined fairways and well protected large undulating greens
- Number Of Holes: 18
- Yardage: 6495 yds
- Par: 71
- Bar/Restaurant: Full catering service is provided in the Bar and Dining Room
- Drinks/Snacks: Extensive snack menu available from the bar
- Changing Facilities: Yes
- Shower Facilities: Yes
- Pro-Shop: Fully stocked pro shop with all the golfers essentials
- Golf Club Hire: No
- Buggy Hire: Buggies are available to hire
- Trolley Hire: Pull and power trolleys available to hire
- Practice Area: Practice area available
- Putting Practice: Yes
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information: Visit the Website
Location and Route Planning