Bridge of Weir
Phone: +44 (0)1505 613612
In Their Words ...........
The Old Course Ranfurly Golf Club is located in the heart of rural Renfrewshire yet only a few miles from Glasgow, and easily accessible from Glasgow and Prestwick Airports. We have a friendly clubhouse with a relaxed dress code and we welcome visitors.
It is a par 70 course, which is both fun and challenging to play and a test for golfers of all abilities. From the higher moorland part of the course there are magnificent views of Ben Lomond and the Campsie Fells.
The course is always in great condition with excellent drainage and as a result is rarely unfit for play.
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype: Mix of Moorland and Parkland
- Number Of Holes: 18
- Yardage: 6061 yds
- Par: 70
- Bar/Restaurant: Bar and catering services available in the Clubhouse
- Drinks/Snacks: Snack menu available in the Clubhouse
- Changing Facilities: Secure changing facilities
- Shower Facilities: Showers available
- Pro-Shop: N/A
- Golf Club Hire: N/A
- Buggy Hire: N/A
- Trolley Hire: N/A
- Practice Area: N/A
- Putting Practice: Yes
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information: Visit the Website
Location and Route Planning