Phone: +44 (0)1475 720793
In Their Words ...........
Set in the heart of Renfrewshire, Greenock golf club is only 25 minutes from Glasgow International Airport and is easily accessible from all regions. We have two James Braid designed parkland courses, an 18 hole course and a 9 hole course and offer golfers of all abilities a fair test of golf whilst you enjoy the panoramic views of the World famous River Clyde and the gateway to the Highlands with Ben Lomond & The Trossachs within easy reach.
On arrival you will find 27 holes of challenging but fair golf, comprising of unique 18 and 9 hole “James Braid” layouts. Our 18 hole course is famed for its diversity of holes that require close attention as you plot your way around. Both golf courses are located in a commanding position overlooking the town with spectacular views across the Firth of Clyde and the Argyllshire Hills beyond.
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype: Parkland-Moorland style, tight tree lined fairways, water hazards and small undulating greens make this course a genuine test
- Number Of Holes: 18 and 9 hole
- Yardage: 18 hole 5838 yds, 9 hole 2160 yds
- Par: 18 hole 68, 9 hole 32
- Bar/Restaurant: Full bar and catering service provided, spectacular views over the River Clyde from the clubhouse
- Drinks/Snacks: Full meals are available, book in advance
- Changing Facilities: Yes
- Shower Facilities: Yes
- Pro-Shop: Fully stocked pro shop with all the leading brands golf equipment
- Golf Club Hire: Golf Clubs are available to hire
- Buggy Hire: Buggies available to hire, best to pre book
- Trolley Hire: Pull and power trolleys available to hire, best to pre book power
- Practice Area: Practice area available
- Putting Practice: Yes
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information: Visit the Website
Location and Route Planning