Phone: +44 (0)1475 631001
In Their Words ...........
Established in 1896 and situated above the picturesque town of Gourock, the golf course’s moorland layout boasts absolutely spectacular views over the River Clyde and the Argyllshire hills from every hole.
The golf course is an excellent test for any keen golfer. Members and visitors can enjoy 9, 18, 27 or 36 holes and then relax in the pleasant surrounding of the clubhouse with it's magnificent views overlooking the Clyde.
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype: Hillside moorland style course.
- Number Of Holes: 18 (Please note No Visitor tee times on a Saturday)
- Yardage: 6408 yds
- Par: 72
- Bar/Restaurant: Full bar and catering service available with stunning views from the clubhouse
- Drinks/Snacks: Snack menu available
- Changing Facilities: Yes
- Shower Facilities: Showers available, must bring own towels
- Pro-Shop: Pro shop fully stocked with all the leading brands golf equipment
- Golf Club Hire: Golf Clubs available to hire, must pre book
- Buggy Hire: Buggies available to hire, best to pre book
- Trolley Hire: Pull and power trolleys available to hire
- Practice Area: Practice nets available
- Putting Practice: Yes
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information: Visit the Website
Location and Route Planning