Old Greenock Road,
Phone: +44 (0)1475 540711
In Their Words ...........
Designed in 1974 by J. Hamilton Stutt, Gleddoch Golf Club is widely regarded as one of the most scenic in the West of Scotland, and represents a fair test for golfers of all standards.
The Championship layout is a challenging mix of Parkland and Heathland with stunning views across the Clyde Estuary. The 6283 yard course features gently undulating fairways, large greens and a real variety of holes which will require you to use every club in your bag.
In addition to the 18-hole course, visitors can also take advantage of the 4-hole academy course and 300-yard practice ground with covered bays.
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype: Mixture of Heathland and Parkland with undulating fairways and large greens
- Number Of Holes: 18
- Yardage: 6283 yds
- Par: Gents 71 Ladies73
- Bar/Restaurant: 4 Star hotel on site with full brasserie menu
- Drinks/Snacks: Hotel golfers bar and light bite menu available to all visitors
- Changing Facilities: Large locker room, free lockers available. Gymn,Sauna and steam room on site also
- Shower Facilities: Yes
- Pro-Shop: Fully stocked Pro Shop with all the golf essentials
- Golf Club Hire: Golf clubs available to hire, includes balls and tees
- Buggy Hire: Buggies available to hire between April and end of October
- Trolley Hire: Yes
- Practice Area: Large practice area with covered bays and 4 hole academy course
- Putting Practice: Yes
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information: Visit the Website
Location and Route Planning