Phone: + 44 (0)1505 862302
In Their Words ...........
The Club was established in 1904 and caters for all, from the individual to groups and societies. Arguably one of the finest golf courses in the West of Scotland designed by Troon Professional Willie Fernie, James Braid and Dr. Alister MacKenzie. The Course is 6372 yards long with a SSS of 71 and is a delight to play, providing a fair and exciting challenge to the discerning golfer.
Located on the south bank of the River Clyde, just off the B815 between the towns of Bishopton and Erskine, approximately 7 miles from Glasgow International Airport and 15 miles from Glasgow City Centre. Less than 2 miles from the M8 motorway network, Erskine Golf Club is easily accessible from all directions.
This golf course simply has to be played to be appreciated. Erskine Golf Club hosted the Scottish Professional Championship in 1991 and also The Scottish Youths Championship in 2007.
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype: Parkland
- Number Of Holes: 18
- Yardage: 6381 yds
- Par: 71
- Bar/Restaurant: Clubhouse provides full catering facilities
- Drinks/Snacks: Yes
- Changing Facilities: Yes
- Shower Facilities: Yes
- Pro-Shop: Pro shop fully stocked with leading brands equipment
- Golf Club Hire: Golf Clubs available to hire, best to Pre-Book
- Buggy Hire: Buggies are available to hire
- Trolley Hire: Pull trolleys available to hire
- Practice Area: Practice area available
- Putting Practice: Yes
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information: Visit the Website
Location and Route Planning