Phone: + 44 (0) 1505 320146
In Their Words ...........
Cochrane Castle Golf Club located in the town of Johnstone, Strathclyde is a mature parkland 18-hole course of length 6194 yards (5664m). The course was designed by Charlie Hunter and was established in 1895.
Set within the Craigston area of Cochrane Castle the elevated views from the course provide scenic aspects towards Ben Lomond to the North, the Campsies to the East.
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype: Mature Parkland
- Number Of Holes: 18
- Yardage: 6194 yds
- Par: 72
- Bar/Restaurant: Lounge and Dining Room provide a range of menus on request
- Drinks/Snacks: Snack menu available
- Changing Facilities: Yes
- Shower Facilities: N/A
- Pro-Shop: Fully stocked shop and specialises in only the finest golf brands available on the market, including golf clubs, golf shoes, golf bags and apparel. All major brands are stocked including: Nike, Mizuno, Taylormade, Titleist, Footjoy, Benross, Galvin Green and Lyle & Scott.
- Golf Club Hire: N/A
- Buggy Hire: A buggy is available to hire but must be pre booked to ensure availablity
- Trolley Hire: Pull and power trolleys available to hire
- Practice Area: Practice area for the short game, pitching and bunkers
- Putting Practice: Yes
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information: Visit the Website
Location and Route Planning