Phone: + 44 (0) 1505 850366
In Their Words ...........
Caldwell Golf Club, established in 1903, the 6355 yards parkland course is situated on the outskirts of the quiet village of Uplawmoor some 15 miles to the south west of Glasgow on the A736. Originally laid out by former Open Champion Willie Fernie and later improved by the legendary James Braid the course has delighted golfers of all ages for generations.
The fine parkland course may not be the longest or the hardest course you'll ever play on but it has a character all of its own and frequently evokes very favourable comments from many who enjoy its challenge. Caldwell members enjoy year round golf on our perfectly presented parkland course. The course benefits from our continued investment in excellent drainage which means we only close in the more extreme weather conditions.
Whether on the one hand you are a serious competition golfer, or play golf purely for recreational purposes, or possibly like most members, somewhere in the middle, you can enjoy a full season of golf aimed at players of all abilities.
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype:Parkland, with water hazards, trees and undulating fairways
- Number Of Holes:18
- Yardage:6355 yds
- Bar/Restaurant:Full bar and catering service available
- Drinks/Snacks:Snack menu available
- Changing Facilities:Yes
- Shower Facilities:Yes
- Pro-Shop:Fully stocked pro shop with all the golfing essentials
- Golf Club Hire:No
- Buggy Hire:Buggies available to hire, phone the shop to pre book
- Trolley Hire:Pull and power trolleys available to hire
- Practice Area:Short game practice area
- Putting Practice:Yes
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information:Visit the Website
Location and Route Planning