Golf Course Road
Phone: +44 (0)1796 472792
In Their Words ...........
Pitlochry Golf is one of the finest inland golfing facilities in Scotland and we welcome everyone to be a part of our great golfing experience, from the fantastic course with sweeping views of the Tummel Valley to our state of the art clubhouse serving great food and drink delivering fantastic service and value.
Just over an hour’s drive or less from Scotland’s main cities, Pitlochry Golf Course provides the perfect blend of exhilarating golf and pure relaxation. Wonderfully set in the gateway to the Highlands it offers an exceptional course that will test every element of your game. Try your hand on this 18 hole par 69 course with its awe-inspiring views and undulating greens.
The course is open to all - members, visitors and groups and offers enjoyable play for the average player and challenges the advanced. The 5700 yard course boasts manicured greens and tree-lined fairways with a majestic mountainous backdrop whilst the Clubhouse and Pro Shop offer great service and value.
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype: Parkland, undulating tree lined fairways with manicured greens
- Number Of Holes: 18
- Yardage: 5681 yds
- Par: 69
- Bar/Restaurant: The Clubhouse Bar and Restaurant offers fine dining with fantastic views
- Drinks/Snacks: Snack menu available
- Changing Facilities: Yes
- Shower Facilities: Men and Womens showers available
- Pro-Shop: Fully stocked Pro Shop, specialises in Ping golf equipment
- Golf Club Hire: Sets of Golf Clubs available to hire best to pre book
- Buggy Hire: Buggies available to hire
- Trolley Hire: Pull and Power trolleys available to hire
- Practice Area: Practice fairway available for fee paying visitors, use own golf balls
- Putting Practice: Yes
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information: Visit the Website
Location and Route Planning