Bells Sports Centre
Phone: +44 (0) 1738 636481
In Their Words ...........
This is where it all began, Golf has been played on the ‘Inch’ for over 500 years and it’s one of the worlds oldest golfing venues. Lying within the North Inch parkland and on the banks of the river Tay, North Inch offers an enjoyable challenge to players of all abilities. Only a short iron shot from classical Georgian City of Perth, it is no more than an hours’ drive away for most Scottish golfers.
The course is an enjoyable challenge at 5442 yards off the medal tees, with a par of 68 North Inch is an enjoyable course for players of all levels. We believe in setting our course up to give you the chance of putting a good score together. Who really want’s to be searching for golf balls all day in knee high rough! This gives some hope to the beginner and high handicap players, but still offers a challenge to the low handicap player. Having started as a 6 hole course, moving on to 12 and finally 18 holes, the additional holes being laid out by the legendary Old Tom Morris of St Andrews.
The North Inch Golf Course is 45 minutes by road from Edinburgh, 30 minutes from Stirling and 20 minutes from Dundee.
TripAdvisor Course Review
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype: A mix of Links and Parkland
- Number Of Holes: 18
- Yardage: 5442 yds
- Par :68
- Bar/Restaurant: Bar and Catering available from the Bells Sports Centre
- Drinks/Snacks: Snacks available from the Bells Sports Centre
- Changing Facilities: Yes, in the Bells Sports Centre
- Shower Facilities: N/A
- Pro-Shop: N/A
- Golf Club Hire: N/A
- Buggy Hire: N/A
- Trolley Hire: Pull trolleys available to hire
- Practice Area: Practice nets available
- Putting Practice: Yes
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information: Visit the Website
Location and Route Planning