Phone: + 44 (0)1738 632460
In Their Words ...........
The Golf Club was Founded in 1858 nearby at Perth's South Inch, but relocated to its current home on Moncreiffe Island in 1897, making it one of the oldest surviving Golf Clubs in the UK. Purpose-built, and believed to be the only Inland Island Golf Course in the country, it was designed by 'Old' Tom Morris, the legendary winner of multiple British Open Golf Championships.
He was noted for incorporating natural features such as walls, burns and heather into his designs, and players of his new Island course had to contend with many mounds and banks as well as some trees and bunkers.
After your round you can enjoy a refreshing drink and appetising meal in our comfortable elevated lounge bar which boasts magnificent views down the starting and finishing holes.
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype: Parkland course designed by Old Tom Morris
- Number Of Holes: 18
- Yardage: 6038 yds
- Par: 70
- Bar/Restaurant: Full catering service provided
- Drinks/Snacks: Snack menu available
- Changing Facilities: Yes
- Shower Facilities: Yes
- Pro-Shop: Pro shop fully stocked with all the golfing essentials
- Golf Club Hire: One set of clubs to hire, must pre book
- Buggy Hire: Buggies available to hire
- Trolley Hire: Pull trolleys available, power trolleys also best to pre book
- Practice Area: Nets and short game area available
- Putting Practice: Yes
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information: Visit the Website
Location and Route Planning