Phone: +44 (0)1567 820312
In Their Words ...........
A picturesque 9 hole course set in the beautiful scenery of the Perthshire Highlands. Often described as the most beautiful 9 hole golf course in Scotland.
2011 saw several new tees put into operation. This means that the Gents have 18 different teeing positions and the ladies have 15 different teeing positions.
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype: Parkland
- Number Of Holes: 9, has some different tee placements to play as 18 holes
- Yardage: 4987 yds
- Par: 66
- Bar/Restaurant: Full bar and catering facilities available in the clubhouse
- Drinks/Snacks: Snack menu available
- Changing Facilities: Yes
- Shower Facilities: N/A
- Pro-Shop: No
- Golf Club Hire: Clubs are available to hire
- Buggy Hire: Buggies are available to hire
- Trolley Hire: Pull trolleys are available to hire
- Practice Area: N/A
- Putting Practice: Yes
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information: Visit the Website
Location and Route Planning