Phone: + 44 (0) 1764 652909
In Their Words ...........
Crieff Golf Club is rated as one of Scotland’s top inland courses. Surrounded by beautiful countryside, at the heart of golfing Perthshire, it provides a feeling of escape as well as spectacular views. Built on gently sloping parkland, once the grounds of Ferntower House, the courses provide a fair, but challenging experience for all levels of player. Excellent playing conditions and friendly reception to visitors led to the club being voted as one of the top UK golf courses by readers of Golf World magazine.
The Ferntower Course is not only for the big boys, many society and social players enjoy the open nature of the course and the merciful rough.
TripAdvisor Course Review
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype: Parkland. Two Courses Ferntower and Dornock
- Number Of Holes: Ferntower 18, Dornock 9
- Yardage: Ferntower 6427 yds, Dornock 2321 yds
- Par: Ferntower 71, Dornock 32
- Bar/Restaurant: Yes, first class catering facility provided
- Drinks/Snacks: Snack menu available
- Changing Facilities: Yes
- Shower Facilities: Yes
- Pro-Shop: Yes, fully stocked with a range of leading brands equipment
- Golf Club Hire: Golf Cub Hire is available, best to Pre-Book
- Buggy Hire: Buggies available to hire
- Trolley Hire: Pull and Powakaddy battery trolleys also available
- Practice Area: Practice area for the Long and Short games
- Putting Practice: Yes
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information: Visit the Website
Location and Route Planning