Phone: +44 (0) 1738 622644
In Their Words ...........
Founded in 1911, Craigie Hill is a Club steeped in history. Set in beautiful Perthshire, the course is located on the western edge of the historic City of Perth, only 25 minutes (17 miles) from Gleneagles, the venue for the 2014 Ryder Cup.
The 18 hole golf course was designed around the natural contours of the land, and includes some of the most breathtaking scenery of any course in the area. The vista includes the magnificent meandering of the River Tay, spectacular Kinnoull Hill, splendour of "Britain in Bloom" winner Perth City and the snow covered Grampian Mountains, as well as the Crieff Hills.
Scenic and challenging, Craigie Hill boasts one of the hardest holes in Britain, the "Spion Kop".
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype: Parkland, tree lined fairways and was designed around the natural contours of the land
- Number Of Holes: 18
- Yardage: 5386 yds
- Par: 66
- Bar/Restaurant: Full catering service available in the clubhouse
- Drinks/Snacks: Snack menu available
- Changing Facilities: Separate visitors changing room
- Shower Facilities: Visitors changing with showers
- Pro-Shop: No pro shop, sells golf essentials from behind the bar
- Golf Club Hire: No
- Buggy Hire: Buggies available to hire, not available during Winter season
- Trolley Hire: Pull and Power trolleys available to hire
- Practice Area: Practice net and small practice area available
- Putting Practice: Yes
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information: Visit the Website
Location and Route Planning