Phone: +44 (0) 1764 662804
In Their Words ...........
Auchterarder Golf Club is located in the heart of Perthshire, Scotland, and welcomes visitors all year round. Our parkland course has spectacular views towards Gleneagles and the Ochil Hills and runs along side the PGA Centenary Course at Gleneagles Hotel (Ryder Cup venue in 2014).
An easy walking course of 5775 yards, it has a variety of challenging holes which are a test for golfers of all abilities.
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype:Parkland, it has a variety of challenging holes which are a test for golfers of all abilities and runs along side the PGA Centenary Course at Gleneagles Hotel (Ryder Cup venue in 2014).
- Number Of Holes:18
- Yardage:5750 yds
- Bar/Restaurant:Full bar and catering service available in the Bar and Restaurant
- Drinks/Snacks:Snack menu available
- Changing Facilities:Visitor locker facilities available
- Shower Facilities:Yes
- Pro-Shop:Fully stocked pro shop with all the leading brands equipment
- Golf Club Hire:Golf Clubs available to hire
- Buggy Hire:Buggies available, April to October only, and must be pre booked
- Trolley Hire:Pull and power trolleys available to hire
- Practice Area:Short game practice area available
- Putting Practice:Yes
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information:Visit the Website
Location and Route Planning