Isle of Skye
Phone: + 44 (0) 1478 650465
Contact Form : Contact Skye Golf Club
Website: Isle of Skye Golf Club
In Their Words ...........
Our beautiful seaside course looks out seawards towards the Isle of Raasay and inland towards the Red Cuillin mountains. Most of the nine greens have an alternative tee, giving a different approach and length second time around. We are open all year and welcome golfers of all ages and abilities. Sconser Golf Club was formed at a meeting held in Sligachan Hotel on 23rd November 1964 and the course was later constructed on a piece of land leased to the club by Ian Campbell of Sconser.
In 1988 the present clubhouse and car park were constructed with the help of MacFarlane Builders and the playing order of the holes was amended to its present day layout
In 1999 a tearoom and small golf-related shop were created in the clubhouse and, with seasonal stewards on site and an enhanced facility, the club was able to increase revenue from members and visitors alike.
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype: Links style seaside course.
- Number Of Holes: Nine greens with most having an alternative tee, giving a different approach and length second time around.
- Yardage: Using the 18 tees 4776 yards.
- Par: 67.
- Bar/Restaurant: If ordered before playing, various hot food choices are available..
- Drinks/Snacks: A range of hot and cold drinks and some snacks available from the golf shop.
- Changing Facilities: N/A
- Shower Facilities: N/A
- Pro-Shop: Small shop selling a range of golfing supplies.
- Golf Club Hire: Gents, ladies, right and left handed clubs are available for hire.
- Buggy Hire: No buggies for hire.
- Trolley Hire: Pull trolleys are available to hire.
- Practice Area: No.
- Putting Practice: There is a practice putting green.
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information: Visit the Website
Location and Route Planning