Isle of Harris,
Phone: +44 (0)1859 550226
In Their Words ...........
The Isle of Harris Golf Club is located in Scarista on the West Coast of Harris, one of the world’s finest settings for the game of golf. Described as one of the most picturesque 9-hole courses in the world, the Isle of Harris golf club was first set up in 1930 and through hard work and dedication it is now considered to be a first class links course.
A most beautiful course bordered on one side by the Sound of Taransay, leading onto the Atlantic Ocean. All down the west side of the course stretch the white sands, typical of this part of the Hebrides. Although only a nine hole course many of the holes are very demanding with more than a few natural hazards.
Among the many famous golfers who have played the course are Nick Faldo and Ronan Rafferty.
TripAdvisor Course Review
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype: Links, Course closed on a Sunday
- Number Of Holes: 9
- Yardage: 2432 yds
- Par: 34
- Bar/Restaurant: Clubhouse on site but no catering
- Drinks/Snacks: No
- Changing Facilities: Yes
- Shower Facilities: No
- Pro-Shop: No shop. Balls, tees etc sold on site
- Golf Club Hire: Golf Clubs are available to hire, best to Pre-Book
- Buggy Hire: No
- Trolley Hire: Pull trolleys available to hire
- Practice Area: Practice area available
- Putting Practice: Yes
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information: Visit the Website
Location and Route Planning