Phone: + 44 (0)1343 812018
In Their Words ...........
Where else could you follow in the footsteps of Old Tom Morris and Henry Cotton in the same day?. The old course is considered to be one of the finest links courses in Scotland. A classic links designed by Old Tom Morris with deep revetted bunkers, undulating gorse lined fairways and smooth fast greens. It is a superb test of golf with seven par fours over 400 yards.
Henry Cotton's preference for precision golf can be seen with the shorter but somewhat tighter new course with greens smaller than the Old but every bit as good, and equally challenging and rewarding.
Moray Golf Club is truly one of Scotland's gems, a fitting tribute to the artistry of Old Tom Morris and Henry Cotton and a must for golfers visiting the area.
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype: Traditional Scottish Links
- Number Of Holes: Two courses Old And New both 18 Holes
- Yardage: Old Course 6572 yds, New Course 6068 yds
- Par: Old Course 71, New Course 70
- Bar/Restaurant: Full Catering service available throughout the season
- Drinks/Snacks: Snack menu available all day
- Changing Facilities: Yes
- Shower Facilities: N/A
- Pro-Shop: Fully stocked pro shop with all the golfers essentials
- Golf Club Hire: Golf Clubs are available to hire
- Buggy Hire: Buggies available to hire
- Trolley Hire: Trolleys available to hire
- Practice Area: N/A
- Putting Practice: Yes
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information: Visit the Website
Location and Route Planning