Phone: + 44 (0) 1343 843863
In Their Words ...........
Designed by former Scottish international golfer Euan McIntosh, the course is set in a stunning location with the spectacular backdrop of the Cairngorm mountains to the south and wonderful views towards the Moray Firth in the north and east. Boasting an 18-hole, 6,089 yard Par 70 parkland course and a 9-hole, 1250 yard Par 3 course, Maverston Golf Course is set to compliment Moray’s fantastic array of golfing facilities.
The village of Urquhart is a short distance from the A96, which connects Inverness with Aberdeen. Aberdeen and its airport are under an hour and a half away. Inverness Airport is under an hour away.
Our comfortable clubhouse offers a limited range of quality food and beverages, made from carefully selected, locally sourced ingredients. With the spectacular backdrop of the Cairngorm mountains, our ‘19th hole’ is the perfect way to relax for golfers and non-golfers alike.
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype: Parkland course makes best use of the gently undulating landscape and offers a challenging, but fair test to all levels of golfer. Designed by former Scottish international golfer Euan McIntosh, the course is set in a stunning location with the spectacular backdrop of the local mountains to the south
- Number Of Holes: 18
- Yardage: From the white tees 6158yards
- Par: 70
- Bar/Restaurant: The clubhouse offers a limited range of quality food and beverages, made from carefully selected, locally sourced ingredients. With the spectacular backdrop of the Local mountains, the 19th hole is the perfect way to relax after a round.
- Drinks/Snacks: Bar snacks and sandwiches are available all day.
- Changing Facilities: The Ladies and Gents locker rooms offer first class lockers and changing area.
- Shower Facilities: Showers available
- Pro-Shop: Club shop stocks all the golfers essentials
- Golf Club Hire: Golf clubs available to hire
- Buggy Hire: Buggies available to hire best to pre book to ensure availability
- Trolley Hire: Pull trolleys available, limited amount of battery powered trolleys available to hire probably best to pre book
- Practice Area: 150-yard-long practice facility offers the perfect opportunity to loosen up before your round.
- Putting Practice: Carefully prepared to the same exact standards of all the greens at Maverston Golf Course
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information: Visit the Website
Location and Route Planning