Phone: +44 (0)1309 672949
Website: Forres Golf Club
In Their Words ...........
Designed by Open Championship winners James Braid and Willie Park, the Par 70 course is just less than 6300 yards from the tips providing a good test for golfers of all abilities. Forres Golf Course is a beautifully maintained, picturesque and interesting layout that will satisfy all who play it.
The course is full of memorable holes, none more so than the 16th, aptly named ‘Pond’ this is a spectacular hole where a watery grave awaits errant tee shots. In its recent history Forres Golf Course has been honoured to host events such as the Scottish Professional Championship, the Northern Open and the Scottish Young Professionals Championships - a testimony to it’s quality.
TripAdvisor Course Review
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype: Parkland course with mature tree lined fairways
- Number Of Holes: 18
- Yardage: White Tees 6236 yds
- Par: 70
- Bar/Restaurant: Full catering and refreshment service available in the clubhouse
- Drinks/Snacks: Snack menu available from the clubhouse
- Changing Facilities: Changing facilities available
- Shower Facilities: N/A
- Pro-Shop: Fully Stocked with Leading Golf Brands, professional tuition available
- Golf Club Hire: Golf clubs available to hire
- Buggy Hire: Buggies are available to hire, best to pre book limited quantity
- Trolley Hire: Pull and power trolleys available to hire
- Practice Area: Driving bays and short game practice area availble
- Putting Practice: Putting practice green available
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information: Visit the Website
Location and Route Planning