Phone: + 44 (0) 1542 832236
In Their Words ...........
The fishing town of Buckie in the North East of Scotland has been keeping one of Scottish Golf's best kept secrets for many a year - its links style course. Slightly elevated above the sea, it boasts superlative views across the Moray Firth towards the hills of Caithness.Built on sand, Buckpool has fast, rolling fairways, often lined by tall mature gorse bushes.
Swailes and hollows are littered around the approaches to slick undulating greens, so precious some are protected by cavernous bunkers.Blend all this with Scottish hospitality and sincere friendliness. Relaxed, refreshed and rewarded, a visit to Buckpool Golf Club will surely "Haste ye Back''
TripAdvisor Course Review
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Number Of Holes: 18
- Yardage: 6169 yds
- Par: 70
- Bar/Restaurant: Full catering has to be arranged in advance
- Drinks/Snacks: Snack menu from the bar all day
- Changing Facilities: Full changing facilities and safe storage provided
- Shower Facilities: Yes
- Pro-Shop: No pro shop, club sells good selection of golf essentials
- Golf Club Hire: Some clubs to hire, need to pre-book
- Buggy Hire: Buggies available, limited quantity must pre book
- Trolley Hire: Pull trolleys available to hire
- Practice Area: No driving range, a 3 net practice area
- Putting Practice: Putting practice green available
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information: Visit the Website
Location and Route Planning