118 Silverknowes Road
Phone: + 44 (0) 131 336 3843
In Their Words ...........
The City of Edinburgh Council owns Silverknowes Golf Course, the Management Company, Edinburgh Leisure is responsible for the green fees.
Silverknowes is a beautiful shore-front course, the course is easy to walk and provides a fairly gentle start with a tough finish which can be quite a test in a westerly wind. The fairways are generous but there are several well-placed bunkers to catch any wayward shot. Enjoy the challenge of this parkland course with a combination of mature and new trees which help to define the holes and course boundaries and enhance the commanding view across the water to the Kingdom of Fife and Cramond Island. Silverknowes offers a good golfing experience for players of all abilities.
Silverknowes Golf Club (click this link to visit their website) which is affiliated to Silverknowes Golf Course has a fully operational clubhouse with a bar and lounge and also serves food.
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype: Parkland course with a combination of mature and new trees which help to define the holes and course boundaries and enhance a wonderful golfing experience for all abilities.
- Number Of Holes: 18
- Yardage: 6300yds from the white tees
- Par: 71
- Bar/Restaurant: Dining is available from the affiliated golf club
- Drinks/Snacks: Hot /cold drinks and confectionary available from the starter
- Changing Facilities: Changing rooms, toilets and lockers
- Shower Facilities: No
- Pro-Shop: Golf Shop offering golf accessories
- Golf Club Hire: Golf clubs available to hire
- Buggy Hire: Buggies are available to hire but it is best to pre-book
- Trolley Hire: Pull trolleys are available to hire
- Practice Area: No
- Putting Practice: Practice putting green available
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information: Visit the Website
Location and Route Planning