Phone: +44 (0)131 335 0068
In Their Words ...........
Ratho Park Golf Club is situated only five minutes from Edinburgh Airport, twenty minutes from the city centre and accessible from all the main roads approaching Edinburgh.
The course occupies a site extending to some 44 hectares (100 acres) in green belt west of Edinburgh, measuring 5,932 yards, a practice range and a well stocked Pro's shop. Although relatively flat in topography, varying only 13 metres across the site, it is somewhat saucer shaped with the centre of the course lying slightly below the clubhouse. Although subtle, the detail of relief and landform are very important in creating the character of the course as a whole, and the playing quality of individual golf holes.
On its east and north sides, the course is bounded by the Union Canal, itself a Scheduled Ancient Monument. The entire perimeter is defined by a mature broadleaf woodland belt averaging some 30-40 feet wide. The central course is dominated by mature parkland trees and younger planting. Woodland management is underway to ensure the continuation of these important landscape, habitat and golfing features.
After your round why not relax in our splendid clubhouse with a well deserved drink and maybe sample some of our excellent catering with anything from a bar snack to a full three course dinner.
TripAdvisor Course Review
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype: Parkland, relatively flat with mature tree lined fairways
- Number Of Holes: 18
- Yardage: 5960 yds
- Par: 69
- Bar/Restaurant: Bar and catering facilities available in the Main Lounge and Bar
- Drinks/Snacks: Snack menu available
- Changing Facilities: Yes
- Shower Facilities: Yes
- Pro-Shop: Pro shop fully stocked with all the leading brands golf equipment
- Golf Club Hire: Golf Clubs available to hire, best to pre book
- Buggy Hire: Buggies available to hire
- Trolley Hire: Pull and power trolleys available to hire
- Practice Area: Practice area available
- Putting Practice: Yes
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information: Visit the Website
Location and Route Planning