10 Craighill Gardens
Phone: 0131 447 1219
In Their Words ...........
Merchants of Edinburgh Golf Club is in the heart of Edinburgh close to the city centre near to all travel links. The course was originally designed by Ben Sayers in 1907 and altered by James Braid in 1936.
The course is challenging and fun, boasting fantastic views across Fife, the Lothians and many of Edinburgh’s historic landmarks.
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype: Parkland, designed using the natural hillside contours with undulating fairways and quality greens
- Number Of Holes: 18
- Yardage: 4837 yds
- Par: 65
- Bar/Restaurant: Bar and catering facilities available in the clubhouse
- Drinks/Snacks: Snack menu available
- Changing Facilities: Yes
- Shower Facilities: Showers are available, must bring own towels
- Pro-Shop: Pro shop fully stocked with leading brands golf equipment
- Golf Club Hire: Golf Clubs available, best to pre book
- Buggy Hire: No buggies available to hire
- Trolley Hire: Pull and power trolleys available to hire
- Practice Area: Practice nets available
- Putting Practice: Yes
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information: Visit the Website
Location and Route Planning