Phone: +44 (0)1968 677189
In Their Words ...........
Voted one of Scotland's hidden gems by US Sports Illustrated, Glencorse was founded in 1890 and designed by Willie Park. Many famous golfers are associated with our club such as George Macgregor OBE, former Walker Cup Captain and currently Captain of the R&A and Bernard Gallagher, former Ryder Cup Captain who are both members.
With views of the Pentland Hills and the lush green surroundings, Glencorse provides a warm welcome to all, a friendly, picturesque, inland parkland course with many trees and the Glencorse Burn that affects 10 holes. The 18 hole course of 5217 yards may have eight par three's (five for ladies) but it certainly cannot be described as an easy course, only one par three is under 200 yards.
Glencorse is a formidable test for the highest quality golfer, but still great fun for the more modest competitor. It is ideal for a day’s golf.
TripAdvisor Course Review
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype: Parkland, friendly picturesque inland course with many trees and the Glencorse Burn that affects 10 holes.
- Number Of Holes: 18
- Yardage: 5217 yds
- Par: 64
- Bar/Restaurant: Full bar and catering facilities
- Drinks/Snacks: Snack menu available
- Changing Facilities: Yes
- Shower Facilities: Yes
- Pro-Shop: Fully stocked pro shop with all the golfers essentials
- Golf Club Hire: Clubs available to hire, best to pre book
- Buggy Hire: Buggies available to hire, best to pre book
- Trolley Hire: Pull and power trolleys available to hire
- Practice Area: Practice nets available
- Putting Practice: Yes
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information: Visit the Website
Location and Route Planning