Duddingston Road West
Phone: + 44 (0) 131 661 7688
In Their Words ...........
Whether you are visiting Edinburgh on holiday or you are local, a game of golf at Duddingston Golf Club is a golfing treat, one of the most outstanding parkland courses in the Lothians and Scotland.
Established in 1895 the course has a rich history, challenging design and is set in the shadow of Arthur’s Seat with the meandering Braid Burn a key feature. Such a tranquil setting – and only 10 minutes from Edinburgh city centre! and will leave you wanting more. Regarded as one of the best courses in the area this is a must-play.
Duddingston Golf Club has some of the best facilities available to any golf course in Edinburgh. Starting with the jewell in the crown – the championship golf course is renowned for its challenging layout and excellent quality greens. Sitting beside the championship golf course is a recently refurbished clubhouse offering first class facilities.
The extensive lounge, bar, restaurant and function room provide panoramic views of the course and provide a perfect setting for a relaxed drink after your round.
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype: Gently undulating Parkland
- Number Of Holes: 18
- Yardage: 6525 yds
- Par: 72
- Bar/Restaurant: Full catering facilities available
- Drinks/Snacks: Snack menu available
- Changing Facilities: Yes
- Shower Facilities: Yes
- Pro-Shop: Fully stocked pro-shop with all the leading brands golf gear
- Golf Club Hire: Taylormade golf clubs available to hire
- Buggy Hire: Buggies are available to hire, best to pre-book to guarantee
- Trolley Hire: Pull and Power trolleys to hire, best to pre-book power trolley
- Practice Area: Large practice area but own golf balls have to be used
- Putting Practice: Yes
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information: Visit the Website
Location and Route Planning